No more Toxic Village

Monday, February 27, 2006

Wake Up

out of the stupor of vacation

i had nothing to do but sleep and love and eat the breakfast/lunch/dinner made for me by my love of all loves and do my hair if i felt like it and read bits about a midwife named Martha that lived over 100 years ago. nothing to do but be

awake and i barely did that.

and now i am back to the clean room, the clean bathroom, the dirty kitchen sink dishes overflowing and i have to get dressed to go to work, just got out of the shower, sitting here in my underwear with blow dried hair trying to decide what to wear for the cold outside, so cold so says the radio.

but there are things to do that i forgot, never remembered to look at the syllabi that rule my life still, assignments due this week that i didn't know were due cause it is so easy for me to forget that i'm still a student that needs class to learn, i learn so much on my own just sitting here.

i need to put my papers in order so that i know what is going on and fill in my calendar with dates that will worry me.

i am home the sun is shining through the cold wind barely blowing. the dishes will have to wait until i get home from the night class that will get me on the bus after dark.

i am home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home