No more Toxic Village

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday Sunday



na na nana na

but it's not. it lied. it is gross and rainy and windy and cold and gray and i don't want to go outside even though I need to get milk. but how badly do i need milk? it is really a need or is it a want?

berg.who cares. the carton is empty. in the livingroom the Matrix soundtrack is playing, the people upstairs are taking a shower (their floor my ceiling), at least their little girl isn't playing Christmas songs on the piano cause that would totally be confusing with the matrix playing and all.

went out with the girls last night and had Ethiopian food which is great cause it's mild yet spicy and you eat in a circle from a circular platter with your hands. it totally feels like home (even though i don't eat much with my hands at home...hmm except a sandwich sometimes, never soup) and is really neat cause there is incense and bright colours. something i would never get to enjoy in Nova Scotia.

i'm missing my bunny and my jenny and home but that is nothing new. i want to crawl into my bed where it is warm cause in dreams i am home and there are not readings for me to do or classes and work to go to tomorrow. i'm not hungry or thirsty or alone. dishes don't need to be done, all my clothes are clean, the plants don't need watering, Mona isn't meowing for attention, i can have a bath and not worry about the ring my bubbles leave behind.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Aww Mar Mar. You are having a similar Sunday. I have been sipping coffee and walking around in my pjs. I made whole wheat crepes with banana and yogurt for brunch, and did my workout, and the rest of the day has been relaxation. Finally reading 1984!

Matt is not here, so I have been hanging with the guinea pig.

What is Ethiopian food like?

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

oh...similar day as in "don't want to go outside and bother"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home