No more Toxic Village

Sunday, March 19, 2006

it's quiet and i'm trying not to cough and wake up philly cause his head hurts and tomorrow, now, yes just, is monday and that means work and alarm clocks.

i'm doing my laundry cause i can and that means one less thing to do tomorrow. they are revamping the laundry room for a week so soon i'll have to wash things in the sink and hang them up to dry. my throat is all tickly and i've gotta wait until i've folded all my clean clothes before i take any cold medicine cause it's gonna make me sleepy. i shouldn't be sleepy as i slept the day away hoping that when i'd wake up my head and throat and mind would be clear.

i see annie in a few days and then lukey will be here. it is so wonderful to have company but that means people to clean for and be awake for and be healthy for. i wonder if it really is mind over matter if i can make myself all better by just wishing it so. or is it that i really have to trick myself into thinking, no, knowing that i'm fine and then i will be. kinda like how smiling when your sad makes you forget.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

*hugs* You look after yourself. I know what you mean though. I haven't been feeling 100% myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home