No more Toxic Village

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the story

the stories i want to have them at my fingertips on the tip of my tongue beside me inside me to spill out and for that spill to paint a picture in its mess paint a picture of me in the mess that it makes and for the same words over and over but in a different order to mean a whole new thing.

i am quiet because my computer at home is slow and i ran out of ink for my printer. yes it is the technology to blame the technology if it wasn't i'd have to blame the rain/ the cat/ the phone/ my eyes can't read the screen without my glasses.

the stories. everyday is a story but some i don't want to repeat cause maybe i'm the minor character, the screw up, filling in the blanks for someone else's glory story glory that's mine but i don't feel a part of - the formula character clown/ maid/ queen/ thug/ virgin

pictures tell stories and stories create pictures on the camera and in my mind behind my eyes. this is a picture and a story and a feeling and a moment stuck caught repeated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home