No more Toxic Village

Thursday, November 30, 2006

the day is gloomy but i can make my own sunshine if i want to "i hope you create the sunshine i see in you" he says lines like that when he's tired and i'm tired and i smile in my sleep

today will be the day that i stop feeling inadequate next to tall buildings and taxi cabs, short skirts and long hair. today is the day that i'll forget my umbrella ande get wet. on purpose. get wet wash makeup away.

i'm not here forever. i don't have to be here forever. i change with the hour/minute, i change with the waves. i don't have to know all the answers, i don't have to do it all on my own, i don't have to be inarticulate i don't have to feel like a little girl again again again again again little miss sunshine

the back and forth a dance

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I really love this

It is erotic and fresh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home