No more Toxic Village

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

energy comes in and out like breathing lungs the up and down bellies need to take it in but i can't too tight shirt reminding me of my weakness and my solice and my need to remember and forget all at the same time she's a part of me but one that i don't like but she won't go away without a fight and this is fighting and this is waiting for her to come and take me over close my eyes and take me over she will come when i'm not looking and take this and replace that until i don't recognize myself anymore

there are always strangers here and repeats but still strangers cause i don't know their names/ stories/ ages/ birth/ social security number but i know their faces and their voices and their too loud perfume overwhelming as i sink lower into the cushion chair lowers as you sit upon it, rises when you leave so like royality

i seek boredom in the fury i seek the chaos in the still there is nothing left for me to do but go

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger lucio de capio de luci said...

don't go too far, my beautiful martha, i will be there soon... not saying that you need help of anysort, but i will be there.

mostly a statement of fact, but to me it is a beautiful fact that i will soon see you. much like it is a beautiful fact that the leaves of fall are vivid and varied, that snow will inevetably cover the world in an orderly dusting of white

 

Post a Comment

<< Home