No more Toxic Village

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hot Hot Hot tin roof

early wake up Sunday and the sun was waiting for me to get up and out in it so it can leave it's mark on me, on my skin all red and ready

i cut up some watermelon from texas and Luke and I ate with our hands from the bowl all juicy

and now we are going to walk in the heat as far as we can i want to donate some clothes to the needy but it isn't a selfless act cause I am keeping all my special clothes, the ones that I love, it is only really giving if you want it for yourself. giving away the outdated is not a gift. well maybe a self induced gift of a more organized closet

philly is out racing in the streets with all the other hormone men in their racing outfits and helmets and vendor printing all up the sides

I am not dreading monday even though there are loads of laundry before then

Home. I remember climbing onto the roof from the upstairs bathroom window in the summer, annie suntanning up there in pretty underwear, me out there telling myself it isn't too high up and my feet are not going to burn themselves going to melt into the shingles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home